Document travel to USA?

Question by Agus W: Document travel to USA?
hi guys

i have a plan to travel to US for this summer, but then my friend he is under 18 want to go as well, and i’m already ask to the US Embassy that he have to bring a kind like document statment from their parents, could you guys help me what kind exaclty the document we need to bring.


Best answer:

Answer by
check with for help

Give your answer to this question below!

MCIS Multichoice Insurance Services are one of the largest Visitor Insurance broker in United States providing quality protection for hundreds of individuals…
Video Rating: 0 / 5

I recommend these travel medical insurance products

Tags : ,

One thought on “Document travel to USA?”

  1. They want an “affidavit”, which is a document that is signed by both of your friend’s parents/guardians in the presence of an official or attorney. The official then “notarizes” the document with a stamp or seal. Check with an attorney or Notary Public close to wherever you live. There is often an office at City Hall that provides the service for a small fee.

    Note that you and your friend should also get “proof of medical insurance coverage” for your trip to the USA. Medical care in the US is top-notch, but we don’t have universal health coverage. All doctors and hospitals have both a legal and a moral obligation to treat anyone in the event of an emergency without concern for ability to pay, but you don’t want financial worries after that. If getting proof of coverage is a proble, you should purchase “travel medical insurance” which can be for only the duration of your trip and is inexpensive. Travel medical insurance is sold through travel agents and airlines.

Leave a Reply