Swedish Insurance Scam?
Question by trac: Swedish Insurance Scam?
I recently got this email from a “Swedish Insurance Company”
Career Builder: Resume is approved.”Swedish Insurance”
Your resume is approved. Famous Swedish company, named “Swedish Insurance”, is pleased to offer you a job as a Insurance Manager. We trust that your knowledge, skills and experience will be among our most valuable assets. Should you accept this job offer, per company policy you’ll be eligible to receive the following beginning on your hire date:
– Salary US $ 2,600.00 per month +5% of each transaction
The 1St working month (it will be paid) should show to the Employer the skills and experiences of the Employee. During this period your will receive the complete instructions how make the business in our Team. The 1St salary in amount $ 2,600.00 will be paid once the 1St working month was ended. 5% of each transaction will be paid once the payment is approved.
Once this period is successfully ended you will receive the “Contract”. It should be signed by the both sides.
– Employment Period: three working months. Once the Employment period is end the Contract can be resigned by the both side for a long time.
NOTICE: This is part time JOB, so you can combine it with the main work.
Job Description is attached:
– visiting the Financial branch any day (except weekend);
– communication 2-3 hours per day by phone or email;
– providing clerical support;
– providing phone support;
– control reception the insurance payments from the “Swedish Insurance” Customers such as: PayPal, Amazon, eBay, Yahoo!, uBid.
– handle registration payments and other financial transactions;
– protecting all accounting and financial information;
– preparing monthly financial statement;
– operative reception and sending the insurance payments, and execute other financial operations;
– act as the “Swedish Insurance” Representative to the general public in the United States.
You will be working as “Swedish Insurance” Representative in the United States. Further Employment will be based on reception the insurance payments from the “Swedish Insurance” Customers in the United States such as: PayPal, eBay, Amazon, Yahoo!, uBid.
Before filling the Employment application please read an attached information:
– Job offer is valid only if you have: PayPal account which should be registered more than one month;
New accounts will not be approved because it will be reflected on the payment processing.
Feel free to fill out an Employment Application by visiting the “Job for you” section of the “Swedish Insurance” website (click or copy and paste this link into your Web Browser):
We’ll be awaiting of your application.
This offer is in effect for five business days.
“Swedish Insurance” Team
Now, to me.. this seems a little ridiculous. But I couldn’t find anything about it being a scam, it seems very sketchy. Considering it says “a insurance manager” not “AN insurance manager” amongst other things. Sheesh. Anyone else have anything to say about this?
Answer by Zarnev
It’s a scam of some sort. Your grammar example is not the only error. In addition – insurance companies do not use PayPal or any other type of internet payments.
If you accepted you’ll probably be posting spam to Yahoo Answers very soon.
What do you think? Answer below!
Video Taken with important information related to Travel Insurance Please subscribe to our channel make travel insurance reviews travel insurance commercial …
Video Rating: 0 / 5
check out these travel insurance products